Joining the familiar judging faces of Arthur Askey, Mickie Most and Clifford Davis on the panel for heat six was record producer Alan A. Freeman.
The next seven acts to try to impress the judges and viewers alike were;
- Macaulay’s (four-piece variety act)
- Barry Lee (vocalist)
- Walter Sleight (comedy/magician)
- Avril Karr (female vocalist)
- Broughton & Williams (duo)
- Jess and the Gingerbread (country & western group)
- Julie Craig (female ventriloquist)
After the scores from the judges were totalled the act booking their place in the All Winners Final, just two weeks later, were country and western act, Jess and the Gingerbread (Gang) with a total of 103 points.
Avril Karr finished third just nine points behind with 94 points.