The eight acts appearing in this first viewers winners final were chosen by the public through the TV Times weekly coupon and were the acts the viewers felt deserved to win as opposed to the act chosen on the night by the panel of judges.
As with the two previous All Winners Finals of series three the show was guest hosted by comedian, and series two finalist, Nicky Martyn and he was joined by Tony Hatch, Mickie Most, John Smith and Derek Hobson, who would score the acts.
The eight acts returning for a second chance were;
- 20th Century Steel Sound (nine-piece group) – Show 3.14
- Together (5-piece group) – Show 3.2
- Stuart Jason (vocalist) – Show 3.7
- Bracken (boy and girl duo) – Show 3.9
- Pete Duffy (comedian) – Show 3.10
- Peter Crane (vocalist) – Show 3.11
- Johnny Stafford (comedian/harmonica player) – Show 3.13
- Mike Lancaster (comedian) – Show 3.15
Making the most of their second chance were group 20th Century Steel Sound who booked their place in the series three Grand Final in July 1975.